Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday's Salutations


If you recall from my first post I had quite a scare from the dogs next door.  I still have flashbacks…

K9 Collaborators 1 and 2. 

I didn’t think I’d ever be able to run around my own territory for fear of the K9 collaboration going on from The Other Side.

But there’s a time when all challenges must be met.  So I decided to face my doggie dilemma nose on!

One small step for dog, one giant leap for...ehh
pretty much just me. 
Here's how the dog deliberation went down...

"Umm excuse me...doggie down here!" 

"Hi! So uhh I'm Penny.  Pleased to sniff ya!"


"OK...I smell where you're comin' from..."

"How very nice to meet you kind sir." 

No conspiracy after all!! Howls all around!

And then we were all..."Seriously? You like to chew stuff? Me too!!"

And then I was all "Mom, you're embarrassing me. You can go now." 

 Come to find out- Macy is only a year older than me!  She sure is fun to be with. And Harold? He’s just an old softie.

But you know what I really learned? Sometimes what you fear the most turns out blessing your life.   

Licks and wags,
Penny 

No comments:

Post a Comment