Thursday, January 24, 2013

What a Week! (continued)

So many new things and so much to say!!  Let's see...where did I leave off?  Oh yeah- after I met my first Auntie and Uncle it was bed time in my new home.  I wasn't so fond of this "jail" of a bed my mom now puts me in at night, but it's growing on me.

Required place of sleep. 
Desired place of sleep. 



When a new day begins- I like to watch mom get ready in the bathroom. Those Humans sure do need a lot of prep time. And of course I look forward to our morning snuggle ritual before she leaves!



Here's my stompin grounds while mom's away.  I've just recently graduated to the kitchen!

Doesn't she know I'd have a lot more fun without that gate?
Life's OK while she's gone, but boy does my tail wag upon her arrival. Sometimes she even brings me a new toy!
My monkey has a nice crunch to it!
I have gotten to meet so many fun people.  Mom and Aunt Allison yipped and yapped while I played with a new ball Aunt Alli brought me.  She definitely knows the way to this pup's heart.



The the next day I got to meet Auntie Evie.  She says I need to meet her puppy pal named, Pippa! I hope she is as fun as saying that phrase was. ;)

Feeling loved!
Finally, I got to meet my Uncle Connor and Aunt Erin- it sure was fun pouncing around their pad.



















Having my very own "Simba" moment

Uncle Connor is great.  I had never been that high in my life! He sure is tall...standing at a whopping 6"5' when on his hind legs. I don't know why The Humans prefer to walk around like that...so much more stability on four.

They sure can stay up late though...I was puppied out and ready for bed.   

Aunt Alli giving me lovies
Mommy is always calling me her "pumpkin"
but I don't see the correlation. 
                 
UNTIL Uncle Tyler showed up!  Whoa- is he a lot of fun.  I couldn't get enough of the smell he was carrying around.

INTRIGUED!
Investigating the suspicious smell...
                 
Well that's all for now!  Smell ya later.

Lots of licks and tail wags your way,
Penny


1 comment: